Mary-Anne has spent a lifetime developing her inner vision. She inspires the people she mentors in business to do this as well.
Mentor. Training. Event creator.
Master Certificate in Strategic Event Management
MASTER CERTIFICATE IN STRATEGIC EVENT MANAGEMENT - Brand New content includes the following:
- Deliver and make an impact with your strategic event
- Collaborate and get paid for partnering with others
- Create a stand out event by using the latest tips, tricks and best practice templates
- Gain confidence and work with the media to deliver a powerful message
- Create a proposal that sells
Be part of this vibrant deal making program and receive a bonus one-hour one-on-one session afterwards by phone or in person to further brainstorm you ideas and reach your personal goals.
Live Lunchtime Online Course: 25 October 2016, held in one to one and modules with downloadable lectures and audio transcripts available for all Master students in training. Facilitated by the mastermind behind the million-dollar Australian Science Festival and National Science, Ernest & Young and Telstra award winner and advisor for both governments and businesses in Australia, Korea, New Zealand, Austria and the USA, Mary Anne Waldren.
The course includes: Learn to dream, deliver and make an impact with your strategic events, how to collaborate and get paid for partnering with others, stand out with the latest tips, tricks and best practice templates, gain confidence and work with the media to deliver powerful messages, coverage and programs and create a proposal that sells. Event formats will be discussed, how to run a conference, pitch an one hour program with ABC and becoming a business magnet via events.
Lots of templates and handouts will further ensure Mary Anne's three decades of industry knowledge is passed on to you.
Participants need to take part in or listen to the lectures and satisfactorily complete assignments within a fortnight of the end of the course to obtain a certificate.
Choose two out of these three practical assignments:
• Write a press release
• Write a pitch to attract a themed ABC Radio National edited one-hour Outside Broadcast
• Write a deal making sponsorship proposal
• Write a Code of Conduct and a Policy & Procedures paper for your organisation
• Write an outline for a conference and put a budget together
For course fees, payment plans and to find out more, contact Mary Anne Waldren.
Another pilot course, The Master Certificate in Success, will be offered next year. Contact Mary Anne to register your interest.